AM 1050 – Seattle – KBLE
- The flagship station of the Sacred Heart Radio Network, AM 1050 has been on the air since 2001. It is located in Seattle, and serves the Greater Puget Sound. It has a 5000-watt daytime signal and a 440-watt nighttime signal. With a potential listening audience of 3.5 million people, this is the 13th largest radio market in the country.
AM 970 – Spokane – KTTO
- The Spokane station came on the air in 2005. The bishops of Spokane have embraced AM 970 since its inception, hosting a show called Time with the Bishop. The station is housed in the monastery of the Poor Clare Nuns in Spokane.
FM 88.1 – Yakima – KYTR
- In addition to english programming on FM 88.1, Yakima area listeners can tune in to Spanish-language Catholic radio at FM 103.5. All listeners everywhere can access both options on our free SHR app for iPhone and Android! Look for Sacred Heart Radio, Inc.
FM 88.3 – Kodiak – KBKO
- The Kodiak, Alaska station came on the air in 2012 on the feast of St. John the Baptist. It is truly “a voice crying out in the wilderness.” Kodiak is the nation’s second-largest island, and boasts one Catholic parish of 400 families, in a city of 6000.
AM 1240 – Olympia – KBUP
- Catholic radio came to Olympia and the South Sound in 2014. Catholic radio in Olympia started 90 years ago within the walls of St. Martin’s University, and after a long hiatus is once again on the air, broadcasting Catholic content. SHR in Olympia is also now available on FM 104.7.